Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rango



GENRE : Animation | Adventure | Western

PLOT : A Chameleon named Rango meets an accident and winds up in the town of the dirt where his dream of becoming a hero might come true.

REVIEW : I never wanted to watch this movie. The characters seemed disgusting and the start seemed boring and so I watched it just coz I dint have any other. But now I feel so bad for my decision of not watching such a wonderful flick. First of all its not a movie for kids but it doesn't mean it fails for us as well. The script is not new and basically styled in western form. The most appealing thing is the visuals and animation which are just flawless with extreme quality. Secondly the characterization which is not found too strong in much of the animated flicks. Johny Depp has given life to the character of Rango seriously. He's terrific and it feels as if the character was made for the voice of Depp only. All the other characters are greatly characterized as well esp Rattlesnake and Mayor. The elements of humor are placed perfectly. The movie is a little dark and contains some violent scenes not meant for kids but hell I enjoyed them. Very good direction plus excellent cinematography. Obviously it's not perfect as I feel the script could have been better but visually 10 on 10 except the ugly looking characters. I loved it pretty much and would definitely recommend to all and ones again, hats off to Johny Depp for making Rango alive.

RATING :  - - - - - - - 8 - -

TRAILER





No comments:

Post a Comment