Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love Actually



GENRE : Comedy | Romance

PLOT : A romantic tale set before Christmas involving eight different lives following their love lives.

REVIEW : At last watched this one and believe me I carried a smile across my face throughout the movie. The moment it starts and the music starts playing am pretty sure everyone of you will want to remember the one you love. The music is simply awesome and not just in beginning but entirely including the background score and its just too romantic. Now talking of the script, its quite well written with the interwoven lives of the cast and it exactly manages to depict life and how its affected by love. Everyone in the cast has done a good job. Movie carries on a tint of humor throughout with all the cheesy bits. Its quite beautiful and contains a lots of hooting moments for audience especially the story of the kid which is really cute.  It has those touchy moments as well. Although some negativities are shown but its perfect as love is not always ideal. But I guess that you won't find yourself noticing that as the movie will just make you fall in love. Perfect to watch with your partners and get cozy. I want to watch it over again and just can't let go of the music from my mind. Its not perfect I will say as some parts are exaggerated and loosely screen-played but still its a much watch. Loved it.

RATING : - - - - - - - 8 - -

TRAILER




3 comments:

Clara said...

I loved this movie. Heart warming

neha said...

watched and loved it

Anonymous said...

nice movie

Post a Comment