Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring



GENRE : Action | Adventure | Drama

PLOT : In a small village in the Shire a young Hobbit named Frodo has been entrusted with an ancient Ring. Now he must embark on an Epic quest to the Cracks of Doom in order to destroy it.

REVIEW : So much of a hyped movie and I hadn't seen till now. Also as I wanted to watch the extended versions in blu-ray in the first go itself as I already knew this is one hell of a movie. As expected the movie completely stands on the great hype which waves till today. Peter Jackson has done a terrific job in directing this piece. I never felt that its going lengthy except the start which was necessary to build the storyline. The movie is filled with CG elements and VFX, all rendered with perfection. The characterization of characters is perfect. The feel which builds up while watching that something big is gonna happen is the best part for me. It's filled with a suspenseful atmosphere. Every technical aspect seems to be near perfection. The background score I must mention is just amazing. So if you haven't watched then you're a fool like me. This one is a must watch.

RATING : - - - - - - - - 9 -

TRAILER




No comments:

Post a Comment