Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paranormal Activity



GENRE : Horror | Thriller

PLOT : A young couple moves into a new house which is found to be haunted by a demon.

REVIEW : Well after such an hype the movie has done well overall also after the incorporated sum is very low. If you ask me, don't go with the hype and don't expect anything different. The one different thing is the treatment like a cam movie making it more close to real stuff but its not. Now coming to movie. I seriously didn't find it anywhere near good. More than half of the movie is very boring. I am still amazed how it has been rated so good and how people are so scared after watching it. There are far better cam movies than this like REC. There are three different endings and I will suggest you go with the theatrical version as it has a better climax. The movie offers nothing new. It lacks majorly in script and direction. Its not scary trust me. Moreover you might get frustrated and bored till the last 15 min. Would not recommend it.

RATING : - - - 4 - - - - - -

1 comment:

Ruchita. said...

Under-Rated!
I m sure it wont give you nightmares,but surely it wont make yu sleep during it. The movie's climax is Good..And the only drawback I find is the "camera" ,because of it which doesnt always keeps yu intrigue. I guess 6/10.

Post a Comment